Please note, you need to have a valid email address on file for you to be able to log into the new CSPA Member’s Area. Contact us if you need to add your email address to your Membership.
How to access the new CSPA Member's Area - Video Instructions
How to access the new CSPA Member's Area - Text instructions
- Visit https://members.cspa.co.uk
- Click the “Lost your password?” text shown in pink
- Enter the email address that is associated with your CSPA membership in the box. If you’re not sure which email address to use, please contact the CSPA Team
- Click the “Request Password Reset” button
- If your email address has been entered correctly, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to set a new password.
- Open the email and follow the instructions. You will be asked to open a link to set a new secure password.
- Once you have set your new password, return to https://members.cspa.co.uk and enter your email address and password in the box.
- Click the “Login” button and you will be redirected to your new CSPA Member’s Area homepage.
When you have completed steps 1-4 above, and haven’t received an email, please check the following:
- Wait 5-10 minutes, as sometime there is a delay in sending the email
- Check you spelt your email address correctly when you requested the password reset
- Check your “Junk” or “Spam” mail box for the email.
If you still haven’t received an email, it may be that we haven’t got your email address on our system. Please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020 8688 8418
Only the Primary Member currently has access to the Member’s Area. However, you can request your own login by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8688 8418
You do not need your Membership Number to login to the new CSPA Member’s Area. To login, you only need an email address and password.