CSPA General Secretary, Lisa Ray has written to the newly appointed Prime Minister Liz Truss.
The letter congratulates the PM on her new role and puts forward many issues that need addressing to support those in later life.
- Pensions must rise with the cost of living
- Sustainable funding and staffing of the Social Care system
- Improved access to the Primary Care GPs, Dental and Optical treatment
- Access to hospital treatment
- Digital and financial exclusion
When there is a reply, we will share it with our members.