|There are so many benefits to joining:
Who can join?
- Protect and defend the value of your pension. More members mean more influence as we work for a better deal on civil service and related scheme pensions.
- Strengthen our campaigning on the issues that matter to all pensioners, from state pensions to healthcare, social care to transport.
- Access a range of special deals and services designed to meet the needs of older people.
- Access our national network of active groups.
- Have your say and influence the policy agenda at our Annual General Meeting.
You can become a member of the CSPA if you receive a pension from the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme, from a similar pension scheme operated by a body such as a research council or other non-departmental public body, or another public sector employment that participated in the public sector pension transfer club, or from a pension scheme operated by a civil service trade union.
Membership is open to active or former members of these pension schemes who remain entitled to benefits and are within ten years of their pension age.
If you are a spouse/partner of a member, or the surviving spouse/partner of a member, you are also welcome to join.
If your pension is paid by MyCSP or the research councils you can arrange to pay your subscription by monthly deduction from your pension or direct debit. Please click on the relevant membership PDF application forms on the righthand side of this page.
Call 020 8688 8418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the correct form in the post.
We have been working to improve the lives of pensioners for over 62 years. Today, as pensions and universal benefits are increasingly under attack, it is vital that our voice continues to be heard. Every new member adds strength.